Hummus that’s Soooo Yummy
Our creamy and delicious Oasis Street Food hummus is made from the heart in small batches with original recipes from Founders Ofer Sivan and Naftaly Stramer. Why do we call it street food? The name is a nod to our small town food cart origins and to the simplicity of our products. Above all, we believe in creating authentic, fresh, no-frills Mediterranean food that tastes great. Want to know more?
Good for you.
Our hummus is a superfood that’s super good for you. It’s uncompromisingly fresh, no preservatives, healthy, and filled with high-quality ingredients such as chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic. Not to mention that creamy texture and those spices on top. Delicious!
Our locally crafted hummus is a healthy choice at school and work as well as in the car, on the beach, in the bleachers, after school, or around the table. Whether you’re planning an event or just need something to grab and go, it’s a delight for all ages.
Do you use hummus as a snack, appetizer, entree, spread, sauce, dip, topping, or dessert? Do you like it warm or cold? Do you eat it with a spoon or your fingers, on veggies, pita chips, or crackers? Share your ideas using the hashtag #howdoyouoasis.
Where to Buy
Our products are proudly sold in the deli and produce sections at stores throughout the Midwest.
Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich
- Whole grain bread
- Oasis Street Food hummus
- Romaine lettuce
- Heirloom tomato (the sweeter the better)
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Sprouts, such as alfalfa or sunflower sprouts
- Yellow bell pepper, sliced to ½ inch strips
- Wash all the vegetables thoroughly.
- Build your sandwich with your desired amount of veggies. We love to be extra generous with the greens—but your sandwich can be whatever you want!
- Make sure to be generous with the hummus. The savory creaminess of the hummus is what really marries the crunchy textures of the veggies together.